Wednesday

Gulf Story is Locked Down

I sent press releases about my BlowOut videos to ALL major daily metro newspapers print/online and got NO response. I sent from Corpus Christi to the Keys.

Those people actually live there. You'd think there'd be one person at one newspaper who would be curious, who might be concerned for his/her family and want to check out the info. No.

I talked to the writer for WSJ, Examiner, Politico.com. He is going to try to get a story together this weekend for the Examiner. He says the mainline media has the story locked down.

He asked me for links to help him get more info on the world you and I are looking at. I sent him some.

I thought this was suppose to be a free society with free markets and a free press.

What is happening is criminal, that we have to get our information from Russia about oil fallout threats to our American population on the Eastern seaboard.

Surprise. It is not going to be only Eastern seaboard that is potentially in the path of these toxic clouds. How many times have we seen hurricanes sweep across the Gulf and smash into Cancun and the Eastern Mexican border, Veracruz and the Mexican oil fields to its south.

How much do these people get paid to be involved in this cover up? Read what the director of Tulane Public Health says in USA Today a few days ago:

LuAnn White, a toxicologist and director of Tulane University's Center for Applied Environmental Public Health, doesn't believe there's much danger to people, especially those on the coast or inland.
"Oil spills are ecological events, not human health events," she says. The most dangerous gases that come off the hydrocarbons in crude oil, benzene and toluene, will disperse as they come up through 5,000 feet of ocean water and then into the air, she says. And as the entire event "is happening in the middle of the Gulf of Mexico," they won't have much effect on people on land."

"not human events"

"gases will disperse . . . and then into the air" (The AIR?. Is that the same air people breath? Or, different air?)

"won't have much effect on people on land"

WHAT?

With that being the mainline spin, our message cannot get through.

I see that BP is trying again to cap the monster today or next few days. I hope they are successful. BUT, ever if they are successful, the damage has been done. If BP is successful, I am worried that a new sense of satisfaction and complacency will set in that "now we did it, stuffed the monster back in his cave and can go about our lives again." WRONG. I guess that it is like the alcoholic who has to hit bottom before he/she can acknowledge the problem. This addiction to oil is going to demand that this society hits its bottom, delivering truck loads of body bags to the affected areas, packing up the dead, and handing out bags to the undead, asking them to climb into the bags and wait a few more minutes, or hours, or days, until someone with a gas mask can come along and zip them up.

I guess I need to do a video on how to climb into a body bag and zip it up from the inside.

1 comment:

  1. I am so heart broken, I am shocked the public seems to be yawning over this mass murder!
    seizebp.com
    I am trying to get people to sign this petition. At least take action in ways they can speak out!
    This crap is unacceptable!

    ReplyDelete